Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Okay....so I've been busy....with life and painting...

Kwazy year... hapily busy first portion with jobs aplenty. Sudden upheaval when hubby was diagnosed with cancer. I panicked. Not good when you are a firefighter and supposed to keep your cranium about you. Blew the job that week and had to re-do it after surgery dust settled and I felt ontrack. Leave my clients happy that's my goal. Been having fun again. About time.

Sold two horses, gave one away. Down to two. Unloading burdens. That helped. I can focus on art and artwork. Good for all concerned. Fire department going through many changes. Not all good for us volunteers. More demands on our time. What, I eat bon bons when not playing firefighter.... just bleed me. As mom used to say, "Sure as when god made time, didn't he make enough of it?." Think non........

No comments: